- Temporary to Full-Time
- Needed - 4/01/22 - 12/15/22
Job Description: Landscape & Maintain Properties Using Tools or Equipment.
Tasks May Include: Sod laying, mulching, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, and installing mortarless segmental concrete masonry wall units. May perform other duties and tasks per SOC Code 37-3011.
- No exp. or educ. necessary. Will train.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, and work in adverse weather conditions.
- O/T varies at $26.28/hr.
- 40hrs, Mon-Fri, possible weekend/holiday work, 7am-4pm, hrs may fluctuate due to weather.
- Bonuses and extra compensation may be offered at discretion of employer.
- Shared housing may be available – if used, $75.00/wk. will be deducted from paycheck.
- Transportation (including meals & to the extent necessary, lodging) to the place of employment will be provided, or its cost to workers reimbursed, if the workers completes half the employment period.
- Return transportation will be provided if the worker completes the employment period or is dismissed early by the employer. All work tools, supplies & equipment provided at no cost.
- Transportation provided daily from main office to the various work locations within Howard County.
Apply directly with the employer.